End Your Conference with a Real Shebango!
Send your attendees out laughing, energized and looking forward to the next meeting!
Funny motivational speaker Jessica Pettitt ends your conference with a Real Shebango – tying the event together with observational humor and the inspiration to go home and really DO something!
All the hours spent planning the conference can’t make participants do anything after the event – but the right outsider can.
With a closing keynote described as Seinfeld meets the History Channel, Jessica inspires participants to:
- Put conference materials to work – rather than up on a shelf!
- Reconnect purpose with performance.
- Reignite passion for the profession.
- Remember why they belong to your organization – and leave with next year’s date already on the calendar.
With experience as an event planner, stand up comic, history teacher, social justice educator, and emcee, Jessica closes your conference with high humor and a point.
“I didn’t know I could learn stuff while laughing so hard my face hurt…Finally I understand who I am working with and why — not to mention that being here is better for the real bottom line — my home life.”
– Self-Identified over-programmed, over-conferenced, mandatory-fun-sucks employee
Want to kick it up a notch while saving precious budget dollars?
Add Jessica’s interactive break out workshops and
tie the theme and whole event together.